This program is taught in English
About the program
AMS is on a mission… to educate and support people that want to create new things that matter for society. This curriculum prepares students for a future as a successful and innovative entrepreneur in their own start-up or an existing enterprise. A mix of professors, top entrepreneurs, senior managers and experienced investors like to help participants by teaching them how to use state-of-the-art theories to understand and predict reality, evaluate opportunities and build and grow sustainable businesses. As soon as you start the program, you will work during the innovation and entrepreneurship labs on your own start-up idea or use similar techniques to introduce innovation within the existing business.
A team of top investors and design thinking coaches supplemented with successful seasoned entrepreneurs in residence will guide you throughout all the steps in the development of an upcoming, innovative business. By using various interactive pedagogic instruments like workshops, case studies, simulations, exercises, video-analysis and life cases, the course stimulates active learning and thorough understanding. As a result, you will develop the creative attitude and innovation skills of an enterprising leader.
After attending this program:
- you have acquired state-of-the-art knowledge of, and practice with digital & disruptive business models, design thinking, innovation strategy and management, lean start-up methods and tools and marketing & finance for new entrepreneurs and innovators;
- Innovation and entrepreneurship will be part of your DNA;
- you have developed the creative mindset and innovation skills of a (corporate) entrepreneurial leader;
- you have broadened your network by meeting entrepreneurs, corporate innovators and CEOs of innovative companies during the corporate workshops, innovation and entrepreneurship labs and master project;
- you know how to turn a creative idea into a successful business that matters for society.
The Master in Innovation & Entrepreneurship is on a mission…
… to educate and support people that want to create new things that matter to society!
Personal Development Journey: AMS Essentials
Leadership & Career Development Track
Professional Business Skills
Module I: INSPIRE
Technologies of Tomorrow
Module II: BUILD
Finance for New Businesses
Design Thinking – Milan Trip
Module III: GROW
Business Planning and Business Modeling
Sales and Negotiations for Innovation
Growth Strategy – Ecosystem trip
*All master programs offer elective weeks during which you will be immersed in exciting topics such as Blockchain, Industry 4.0, Organizational agility, Paradoxal thinking, Big data, Cyber security etc.
You can find more information in the brochure. Download the brochure here.
Note: Curriculum is subject to change.
Studying in Milan
In Poli Design (Consorzio del Politecnico di Milano), the world’s best school in Design Thinking, you will spend a week learning techniques that will be immediately implemented in practice. During three weeks you will work full-time on a design-related exercise for an international company, the so-called “innovation sprint”.
Who are we looking for?
- You are recently graduated, you have a Master’s degree with little or no work experience.
- You have an interest in starting up your own company in the short or long term;
- OR you have a real interest in innovations and you see yourself working in a career as INTRApreneur within an organization.
- You are open-minded in creativity as well as in working/collaborating with people from all over the world.
Upon successful completion of this Master, you will receive the following degree: ‘Master in Management: Innovation & Entrepreneurship’
Participants previous editions