Expertise Center Leadership
The Leadership Expertise Center has been pioneering authentic and shared leadership of leaders, teams and organizations since 2011. We are a group of researchers and lecturers who develop knowledge and inspire a network of organizations through exclusive labs, leader dialogues and gatherings. Every year we work with over 1,500 leaders in Belgium and abroad.
Main activities of the Expertise Center
- Put authentic and shared leadership, and leadership development on the agenda of organizations and society.
- Perform practical and relevant academic research on leadership development.
- Be a thought leader and trendsetter in leadership development in Belgium.
- Be the active center in an international network for academic research on leadership.
- Inspire a network of alumni, leaders and people from the industry for state-of-the-art leadership development.
Met de podcast 'Leiderschap is overal' laat Antwerp Management School het brede publiek proeven van hun kijk op leiderschap.
September 18, 2019 by Antwerp Management School
Pieter-Jan De Man is director at STAS, a fourth-generation company specializing in moving floor trailers and tippers. The company had already undergone a first organizational change, inspired by Pieter-Jan's participation in a learning network of Workitects. Intrigued to find out what bigger impact…
September 17, 2019 by Antwerp Management School
Corinne Scoyer has been working at the Antwerp Police District for eighteen years now. She started…
September 09, 2019 by Antwerp Management School
Gui Boven was destined to become an engineer architect, but then, he also wanted to work with…
May 09, 2019 by Antwerp Management School
Melexis develops and produces integrated semiconductor solutions, mainly for the automotive…
A question about leadership?
I'm here to help you.